Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm almost there...

One more. That's all I have left.

One more paper to write.

C'mon, you can do it...

Yes, you can!

In the meantime, I need to munch on some cake.

I shouldn't make cheesecakes. I have no self control...refrigerate it overnight?! Yeah, right.


IMG_7234


I had it there and then, while it was still warm. And it was oh-so-good.


IMG_7235


Slap me.


IMG_7239


I won't post up the recipe yet as it needs a little more work.


IMG_7241


To make it the-world's-best-coffee-cheesecake.

Oh yeah.

Be back soon.

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Eid Mubarak :)
I wish you could email me a slice. Looks amazingly delicious!

mel a said...

Ahhhhh.. YUMMMM.
Good luck for ur final exams!!

рεяfεcтℓγ▪ιмpзяfзcт said...

Oh in the first picture I thought you were making Somali cake! Looks exactly like that. Yum. LOL the concept of cheese cake is so strange I love cheese and I love cake but put em together I go :S

Post a Comment

Share the love.